Saturday, March 26, 2011

AMERICAN GIRL!!

   Well today was the AMERICAN GIRL FASHION SHOW!! & Makenzy was a Bitty baby MODEL! :) I had bought tickets a while back for Me, Mom, & Brian Before all of this stuff happened so He went today too... It was awkward for me I don't guess I was in the best of moods anyway I have been trying to distance myself a little more from him this week & he started talking about going to a club last night & It just made me mad! I shouldnt be but still I hurt some I REALLY wish this didn't take SO long to get over someone! We went to lunch after the show was Me, Brian, Mom, & Mak HE had invited us out the day before or suggested us going I should say so I though HE was going to pay WRONG! lol not that it matters... Tonight Makenzy & I went out to Logans to a Birthday party ♥ we met up with some fellow Epicans & had a good time :) This was the first sat  have had off in FOREVER!!!  Well Have a good night :) tomorrow is CHURCH & then picking up Mak from Brian & seeing some friends HOPEFULLY it wont be too awkward like today :)
 ♥'n my princess!!!


Me, Mak & My MAMMA ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment