Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Another day

Well today was another day I went to work & took some Vintage portraits & had some fun ♥ tonight was our life group meeting I took off work early to come home & help Brian get the food ready we took a fruit pizza It was SO good!! I just felt so distant from him.. Last night I went to Applebees with Joni & Mike we had a drink & did some Easter eggs for Epic Brian txt me while at work 7 told me he was not mad but woud rather know if I'm going ot be out drinking. Why did I get him to watch Makenzy you ask? Because He said he would If I ever needed to get out of the house which is EXACTLY what I'm trying to do right now Friday I went to BAM Sunday we went with Michael & Robin out to a mexican restraunt with the girls which was okay Brian picked up Me & Mak at the house & dropped us off after dinner I am getting a little more used to him not being here this morning i got aggrivated & got some of his things & put them together in the back bedroom so all he has to do is pick them up & go... I het to feel mad about everything the last 6 weeks have HURT very BAD & I HONESTLY dotn thinkhe understands what he has done to me! SO tomorrow we are supposed to "talk" IF i can compose myself enough not to just absolutely BURST into tears like I did this morning & last night not everything triggers me but he wrote his ex & said that he needed to give her closure well where's MY closure? you kow the person you have been withthe last 2 years? you knwo the one whos' daughter is in love with you & you wrote me note on FB that you took off your ring I gave you & also changes your status on FB okay I SWEAR I'm NOT crazy it is only a THING a status but because I told you i needed closure you keep on hurting me more... he is still helping with bills & takes out the trash & said he will help with the lawn I'm just confused what am i supposed to think about ANYTHING that he is doing? I'm not trying to complain here honestly but TALK TO me about this stuff!  & he told me in a FB message (that is a easy way for me to communicate) he is moving into an apartment & getting a massage table? yeah not going there right now...... well I've vented enough or complained enough I'm exhausted I couldnt go to sleep last night & stayed up a while reading Psalms :) I THANK GOD EVERY DAY FOR GIVING US EPIC I COULD NOT DO THIS IF I HADN'T MET THESE WONDERFUL PEOPLE WHO DO NOTHING BUT TAKE ME IN & LIFT MY SPIRITS
 MY PROBLEMS ARE INSIGNIFICANT COMPARED TO WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND ME I JUST NEED TO GET THROUGH THIS  & WITH GOD BY MY SIDE I KNOW I WILL♥

No comments:

Post a Comment