Thursday, March 24, 2011

Things ARE getting BETTER

Well things ARE getting BETTER :) Fri & Sat Brian went on a retreat with the church & on SAT I got off work early went to Bridgestreet & got me some new Jeans :) then went & picked up Pat then Met Joni & Got Tatted UP!  I got Faith Hope Love on my right wrist & I LOVE IT!!! This is my FOREVER reminder than NO matter what Happens in my life I KNOW GOD will be here for me! (i'll Post a pic later ;)  ) then Pat & I went out to Priceville & Decatur & then went to Waffle House! HAD to have a WAFFLE!! Then EPIC sunday morning :) the new renovations they did are AWESOME! the pastor said something about flowers  & I looked at Pat & said where r my flowers? lol WEll... Wed I got my flowers :)  ♥    Brian picked up Mak sunday night from her dad & kept her so I could go meet some girls for a bit :)  MAK said sat night when I talked to her she had a secret w her dad (not cool!) SO sunday when I picked her up I asked her about it evidently her dad & his wife got into an argument which they do all the time when she is there April has even told Mak SHE is the reason they argue :( AS IF Mak isnt going through enough right now? I called Mikey & he ended up hangin up on me after I got a not so nice txt message that he denied & he called & asked  when her next appt was he could go to I'm TIRED of babysitting him & if he wants to know when it is he can call  & ask  (sorry dude! not married 2 u n e more!)  anyway monday  I had a class at Epic & Learned some new things :) & met a couple of new people including a lady Brian had gone camping with sat night she said she thought I ended things UH NOPE! so Monday came & went that night Brian was supposed 2 go camping with friends TUESDAY i find out on of those friends was his Ex NOT that I should mind n e more BUT COME ON! he could have at least told me ahead of time right? (( It is getting better))..... SO I get upset & he finds it hard to console me anymore I say just put ur arms around me & tell me it will b okay & he did         WED he was wanting 2 camp out in the neighbors back yard in his tent.... he txt me said it may rain I said I might melt he took me as a smart ass & so I had NO more contact with him till thurs morning  I went out with a friend JUSTIN who let me shoot his SKS Chineese assault rifle about 2 years ago & had someone to talk to had  couple of drinks didnt stress about n e thing came home & went to bed just fine :)   My neighbor & I have started walking every mornin :) 1 mile after taking mak to school we walk & I get ready & go to work :)    Tonight  Brian picked up Mak from school for me & had her ready for bed when I got home a freind Faron invited us to the daily brew to see him sing & play his ukeleili  yeah Idk how 2 spell it lol so Mak & I went we had a good time I have REALLY enjoyed the last few days just trying to let everything go it seems like it is getting easier & I am happier because of it   & I am meeting more people & getting out a little more & LOVE IT!!!



This has been a BIG change for me but I know I can get through it alright I have been reading the Bible more & Just Praying & talking to God more I am by NO means Perfect & I have a LONG way to go in my Faith BUT I KNOW GOD is with me he LOVES ME he will NEVER leave me & WON'T LIE to me & I AM a BETTER person Because of Him!! ♥  Pat & I talked about getting Baptised next time they do it... Never know :)


  Well thanks for reading my Rant again! It is all coming together ♥ me ☻

1 comment: